Thursday, January 1, 2009

Calorie/Exercise Recap: Day 41

Calories for Day 41 (December 31st 2008):

S - 100 calorie cup of Chocolate Ice Cream = 100
M - 170g Turkey Bacon Club Panini = 390
S - 3 pieces of red Licorice = 150
S - 2 pieces of red Licorice = 100
M - Penne w/ Homemade Sauce (255g (dry) of Penne, 8g of Garlic, 33g of Onion, 2tbsp of Cream Cheese, 2tbsp of Sour Cream, 15g of Cheese, 1/4cup of Milk) = 1134
*NEW YEARS EVE PARTY SNACKS:
3 glasses (24oz?) of Berry Cider, a few slices (1 serving or so) of Havarti, and some (8?) Hot Wings...GUILT FREE!!
Total calories: 1874 + NYE Party Snacks

Exercise for Day 41:
Does playing Rock Band count? LOL! :-P

Caloric Outcome: 5/5 (before party) 1/5 (after party)*
*I had maybe...2900 calories today, if I were to guess. So, I'm at par, no real calorie defecit, but no gain either.

Notes: Well, I allowed myself to have a few drinks and some snacks for New Years Eve because I (for the first time in my whole life!!!) went to a party!!!! OMG...it was the best time of my life! That might sound lame, but it was awesome! John and I had sooooo much fun! ^^ So, I think after 40 days on plan - including Christmas! - that me enjoying my night without any stresses of counting calories, worrying about how many grams I ate, etc, was due. This will NOT happen on just any occasion though, it was a special night for me in more ways than one. I don't regret it at all, life wise or food wise. So, Happy New Year everyone!! Be happy! Tonight I sure as hell am! :-D

~M

No comments: