Saturday, November 22, 2008

About Me

Since it's nearly 2am and I'm bored and can't sleep...here's a general post all about ME.

Name: Melissa
Age: 20s
Status: Commonlaw, been together for over 4.5 years now, we have 2 "children" - a 13 year old cat, Munchkin, and a 2 year old Chihuahua, Jasmine.
Location: BC, Canada

Interests/Hobbies: Photography (I love photographing nature, and my pets!), music (I listen to every genre, but I love rock, pop, and soothing classical.), TV/movies, writing, reading, playing games on Pogo, dog training (my Chihuahua is too smart for her own good, LOL!), astrology, magazines, Bleach (only anime show I will watch), storms, stars, tattoos, nature, and everything spooky and mystical!

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

~M



No comments: