Monday, November 24, 2008

Afternoon Rambling

Bored...just came on to talk about how Day 4 is going so far. Almost 2:30pm, I cooked up a pizza for lunch/dinner, I used to eat the whole thing in one meal, but today I decided to have 1/3 for lunch and save 2/3 of it for dinner. I weighed out the portions so they were correct for calories. Lunch was 373 calories, the rest, I'm assuming for my dinner, is 747 calories. Not the best "diet" choice, but I want to lose weight realistically, where I'm not cutting out anything mildly "bad" for you. Because I know I won't be able to sustain that, and as soon as I have a craving, or go back to eating those kinds of foods, I will be ruining my progress. So I'm trying to get progress, with normal eating: Anything in moderation! Having only 1/3 of the pizza (5.5oz, it was a small serving, probably would be 1.5 restaurant slices) was a great feat for me, but, yes, I am still a bit hungry since that is only 1/3 a "before" lunch for me. It feels great though, the moderation makes me feel like I'm doing something really good. Which I guess I am. So far today my calories are at 38 (5 crispy minis) + 373 (5.5oz pizza) = 411. After dinner (if I don't snack before dinner...) 411 + 747 = 1158. So still some room for a snack. Lookin' good! Off to read some success stories and hopefully motivate myself to do some exercise later on.

~M

No comments: