Saturday, November 29, 2008

Odds And Ends

Just catching up! So my calories have been great lately, I'm very happy with myself. I've noticed that my next meal is rarely on my mind anymore, where before I was constantly thinking "What can I eat next, and when?" So it feels great to not revolve around food, especially excess food. My calories for yesterday, Day 8, were nice and low so I got to have a higher calorie treat that I normally wouldn't have room for, I had 2 cookies, and they were super yummy, lol. As long as I'm not having, like, 4 cookies everyday, lol, then I think whatever fits into my calorie limit should be good moderation. I've averaging maybe 5% of my weekly calories for "junk food", which is only some cookies so far, so I think I'm doing fanfreakingtastic, lol. Plus it helps me from feeling deprived then ending up having a junk food binge, so if I want a serving of junk food, and my calories allow it after meals are accounted for, then I will have it. Realistic moderation.
Oh, before I forget, on the morning of Day 7 I weighed myself just so I could see my full first week total. I was -5 pounds from my starting weight. I think 5 pounds the first week is great, I'm pleased with it. I'm hoping for a 3 pounds loss on this week, bringing me to 377, down 6 pounds overall. 2 pounds is my goal each week though, but I've been so good on calories that I'm aiming a little bit higher. That will be 6 pounds in just 10 days. A good start I'd say! So wish me luck for Monday! I also had a NSV yesterday! I chose to stop adding 1/2-1 serving of cheese on my sandwiches, so it saves me 60-120 calories now! And it tastes just as good, so now I can save that serving of cheese for something more worthy, heh. Anyways, I think that covers everything up until now. \m/

~M

No comments: