Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

I love a good list, lol! Especially when it can be motivating. So, I'm going to list the reasons I want to lose weight, the things I want to be able to do, the things I used to be able to do and can't anymore, things that could improve by losing weight and getting healthly, and things like that. Let us begin!

THE BAD:

  • I get sore from walking VERY quickly.
  • I can't take my doggie out for long walks or to the park.
  • Alot of seatbelts barely fit me, some don't at all.
  • I can't stand/walk long enough to enjoy shopping.
  • I can't ride a bicycle anymore.
  • I can't cross my legs.
  • I'm not in shape to play sports.
  • I have insomnia.
  • I have little energy.

THE UGLY:

  • I feel I look disgusting to others.
  • I can't wear the "in" styles because they don't come in my size.
  • No stores in my town carry my size.
  • Plus size clothes are more expensive then regular sizes.
  • I rarely feel sexually attractive (TMI, I know, lol.)
  • I don't feel as girly as I could be.
  • I feel people judge me by my appearance.

THE GOOD (benefits of weight loss):

  • I'd be in better health.
  • I would feel sexier.
  • I would have more confidence.
  • I could get around easier.
  • I could handle working, and therefore make money.
  • I could wear high heels.
  • I would sleep better.
  • I would feel I fit in better in public.
  • I would feel more accepted, and not feel pre-judged.
  • I could do more things with my man, and my doggie.
  • I wouldn't have to worry about fitting into booths/seats or seatbelts.
  • I would sleep better.
  • I would have more energy.
  • I would be able to ride a bicycle, and play sports.
  • I could (probably, lol) cross my legs.
  • I would have a wider/better looking/cheaper variety of clothing choices.
  • I'd have pride in myself.
  • I'd be happier with myself!

I'm sure there are more to each list but what I can think of at the moment. Hopefully one day I will be able to own some of those good qualities!

~M

No comments: