Sunday, November 30, 2008

About Yesterday...

I know my calories were only 840 yesterday, and that is both very good and not so good. (To clarify, I gave my "outcome" a postive remark because I was under my calorie limit, by alot, yes, but I was not starved or hungry. Read on for additional insight.) Once in a blue moon it's fine if I only eat one meal, as long as I'm not doing that on purpose to cut calories. But I do NOT want to make this a regular occurance, and it won't be, and I will tell you why. I usually try to eat lunch and dinner, and a snack or 2, I don't eat breakfast and that is because of my insomnia I'm never able to get to sleep at a resonable hour, therefore, I'm not up in those morning hours for breakfast. I wake up, have my first meal, have a snack, and about 6-8 hours after lunch I have my dinner meal, then an after dinner snack. This is my usual. You can tell by my Calorie Recaps that I didn't set out to starve myself yesterday, and I didn't. I had my first meal, hours went by and I wasn't hungry for a snack, then my neighbours were being VERY loud with their music, gave me a headache so I went to bed, and I did something I normally don't, which is sleep for a long time, lol. So I had a good rest, but I slept through dinner, etc. So, nothing shocking, I didn't try to starve myself, lol. But, that's that. Back to normal meals today, as I am up and awake, heh. I *might* have a small serving of fast food today, but I'm not sure yet. It's only calories I'm worried about, and not eating to excess. If I do decide to have a small meal of fast food the calories will be within my plan, and it will not be an excessive amount of food. Realistic Moderation, remember? I think that should be my lifestyle slogan, heh. Until next time...!

~M

No comments: