Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ramblings Of The Day

Well as you can see from my Day 2 Recap post today has been good! I'm thinking about making little goals along the way, not weight or size goals, but more like something I have to do, or not do, for a certain amount of days. And once that time limit is up, I give myself another challenge. And since my favorite number is 13, I could do 13 day challenges, or if that's too long I could just do one week at a time. Some ideas for the challenges:
- No fast food
- No "junk food"
- Limit of 1 serving per food per meal
- Must exercise 5+ minutes
Yeah, so there's some ideas of things I could strive to do daily. I'd also like to kind of set weight/size goals for myself too, but I don't really know what to expect. Weight wise, my goal would probably be 2 pounds a week, every week. Size wise I'd say 1" off both my waist and hips every time I take my measurements, every 4 weeks. A girl can dream, right? As I lose weight I can also make clothing size goals. The largest size my town sells is size 22-24 jeans...which even at around 340 pounds or so were way too tight to get on! I think the button was about 7" away from doing up, and they were skin tight on me, too, lol, not gonna happen. I don't think I'd fit them comfortably for quite some time, maybe 100 pounds from now. Oh, I have an important list I'd like to make a new post for. Until next time...!

~M

No comments: