Saturday, November 22, 2008

So Far Today...

So far I've done pretty good today, I don't want to jinx it though, lol. No exercise, but as long as I'm close to 2000 calories then that will be good for now. So far I've had 1 meal, 1 snack, and just about to have dinner, calories at the moment are: 240, 230, 120, 300, 80, 275, 100. For a total of 1345, but I will be having a snack after dinner most likely. My planned snack is a bag of mini flavored rice cakes, which is 431 calories. For a total of 1776! We shall see how on plan I stay.
Okay, just wanted to get these written down before I forgot what I ate, lol, maybe I should keep a journal at home with me and not just on here. Well, I like to come here to blabber a bit before my full daily recap anyways, heh. Almost dinnertime now, so I'm off.

~M

No comments: