Saturday, November 22, 2008

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers

I am obsessed with both blogging and my goal numbers at the moment, LOL. So here I go rambling on another post. (Better than having my head in the fridge! LOL!)
The 4 things I am basing my success on: Weight, Waist Size, Hip Size, Clothing (Jeans) Size.
So where am I starting with those...

Weight: 383lbs
Waist: 55"
Hips: 67"
Clothing Size: 30

Estimating my size for my 3 goals...

Modest Goal:
Weight: 283lbs (-100lbs)
Waist: 45"
Hips: 57"
Clothing Size: 24

Optimistic Goal:
Weight: 233lbs (-150lbs)
Waist: 42"
Hips: 52"
Clothing Size: 20

In My Dreams Goal:
Weight: 183lbs (-200lbs)
Waist: 36"
Hips: 46"
Clothing Size: 16

Well those are my guesstimates, just going with whatever knowledge of sizes I have, since I personally haven't been in those sizes in many, many years, lol. Anyways, enough of my ramblings for now. ^^

~M

No comments: