Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blabber About Inches

So I found it useless to do my measurements after 3.5 weeks as planned, because I didn't see any change when I checked. But, I was thinking I would go by months for my measurements, not by weigh-ins. I started this on November 21st 2008, so then my first measurements would be taken tomorrow, on December 21st 2008, and again on January 21st 2008, etc. I don't know really, I'm just trying to find something that will work. I don't want to be bothered to do them if there is no progress to report on. I was going to do them on the 15th but I forgot to, then I snuck a peek the next day or so and saw no change. So..who knows. If 4 weeks/1 month is too small of a timeframe to see inches lost (in my case, I guess) then I can always wait until the 2 month mark, or even 3 month mark to do them. Then do them every 2 or 3 months after that. Leaves a bigger gap. Once a month would be nice, but I don't think anything will show in that amount of time. Yeah, I'm rambling as usual, lol. Tomorrow, the 21st, I will see if there's anything to report in that area, and if there is I will stick to 1 month at a time, if not, I will wait a month and check again, heh. I better be losing inches, and if I'm not then I better start soon, lol, I want to be smaller! I'm so tired of not being able to fit into chairs, not being able to breathe out when I put on a super tight seatbelt, and sooooo much more. I'm doing what I can at the moment, I just hope it starts paying off in more ways than just pounds. So, send me some good vibes! :-D I'll keep doing this, it's not a matter of if I lose inches, it's WHEN!

~M

No comments: