Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Calorie/Exercise Recap: Day 19

Calories for Day 19 (December 9th 2008):

M - 170g (6oz) Turkey Bacon Club Panini - 390
S - 30 Grapes - 102
M - 256g (9oz, for 2) Barbeque Chicken Crustini's - 640
S - 118ml of Chocolate Ice Cream - 100
M - 170g (6oz) Barbeque Chicken Panini - 400
S - 1/2 (approx. 30g) of a Chocolate Bar - 149
S - 175g of Boysenberry Yogurt - 170
Total calories: 1951

Exercise for Day 19:
None.

Caloric Outcome: 5/5

Notes: I was getting a little too close for comfort to that 2000 calorie maximum, but still didn't go over! TOM is giving me mega hunger so I really have to stay strong this next little while to keep on plan and stop myself from overeating. I want to have a good weigh-in next week! I didn't check my weight today but I will tomorrow morning I think. If I'm up then I want to watch my choices this week, I don't want TOM to give me a gain, or even no loss. I could be having better foods, but I'm still within my calorie range, which is my main goal. Overall an okay day, probably my worst so far, though. But TOM will leave and I will lose weight next week! I plan on it. (And, yes, I plan to write some "notes" about my daily food intake each day, if there is something to say about it, lol. Easier than making a whole new post for a few sentences.) \m/

~M

No comments: