Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In #6

Previous Weight: 369.4
Current Weight: 367.6
Pounds Lost This Week: 1.8
Total Pounds Lost: 15.4 (in 38 days)

Next Weigh-In (#7): Monday, January 5th 2009

Last Word: Another week with a less than 2 pound loss..ugh! I'm trying to think of it in a positive light though, anything lost is lighter/healthier/smaller than I was the week before! I mean, being .2-.6 of a pound under goal each week won't ruin my chances at weight loss, right? I'm staying under 2000 calories a day, it's all I can do right now is to stay consistant. Change will happen in time, or should I say bigger change. So, 15.4 pounds lost in 1 month and 1 week! (But about 10 pounds was in the first 3 weeks and now just about 5 pounds in the second 3 weeks, but I'll stop complaining now, lol.) Moving on, keeping to my calorie plan, with the hopes of getting outside for some exercise more often once all this snow is gone...I can do this!

~M

No comments: