Sunday, December 14, 2008

Worried

I'm kind of worried about my weigh-in on Monday morning. Not to mention my first measurements, after 3.5 weeks! I have a bad feeling that I'm only going to be down about 1 pounds or something, and have no inches lost in nearly a month. Maybe I'm just paranoid/nervous, or maybe I'll be right, who knows. I know I have had higher calories lately, around 1800-1950 or so, instead of my starting average of around 1600, but I should still be dropping pounds easily at anything under 2000, even 1999! TOM could be to blame I guess. We shall see. I have been having sweets as well, but in moderation, and not that many calories a day either. I'm hoping I'm just stressing out for no reason, could just be TOM making me feel heavier and bloated, TMI, I know, lol. Well, we shall see how it goes on Monday. Wish me luck!

~M

No comments: