Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Seeing Progress Off The Scale

So...I have offically...scrapped the 1 month measurements, lol. I got soooo annoyed trying to do them. Some places where I measured said I was the same, some had a small (0.5") difference, and some came out bigger...like, wtf, lol. And I usually measure a couple times per spot so I can make sure I get an accurate number, and this time I got a different number each time, ughhh! Annoying! And I don't mean different by a quater inch either, I mean like...1-2 inches! So there could be a few different thing going on. A) I haven't lost any size yet B) I couldn't measure the exact spot as last month C) Who knows?? LOL. So...I'm going to try again on January 21st 2009, and I hope hope HOPE I can see a distinct drop in numbers at that point. Cause after 2 months...the numbers better be going down by then! Or else, lmao. Yeah, so I hate to cancel the plan I made for myself, but I was just way to frustrated trying to hit the same area to measure to even want to bother writing down the results. Okay, so, hopefully I have something to say next month, ha! If not, I'll admit it, I'd be crushed. One month...I can kinda understand if my overall size hasn't started to shrink yet, but after 2 months...cmon, there's gotta be something happening by then, right? Okay, well I'm just blabbering and stressing right now...thinking I'm never gonna get smaller, sigh. Enough for now...I need to post yesterdays (it's 3am, so...) calorie recap, so I'm off.

~M

No comments: