Friday, December 5, 2008

Catching Up

I thought I would drop by and catch up before I get doing other things. Yesterday my food may not have been too great (I had 4 chicken strips and 6 onions rings for dinner - with salad, though, lol!) but the overall calories were good, and it's not an everyday thing to have fried foods. I think I've have "splurdge" dinners only 2 times in 14 days, so, I don't see it as a problem. At the moment my opinion is, a calorie is a calorie, some are better choices and healthier, but eating 300 calories of onion rings won't have you lose weight less than 300 calories of carrots, because a calorie is a calorie. Like I said though, it's not something I think is "good", and it won't happen very often, but I'm on track with calories, doing really good every single day, so I'm feeling good for now. :)
Oh, a couple days ago I walked 40 minutes!! I went up to the mall with my guy and I bought some cream eye liners (soooo nice by the way, lol) and we walked back together, took us about 52 minutes but I stopped half way to rest my back for 10 minutes and we had a nice talk, so it was good. :) Anyways, I think that's all for now. I will be back later with my calorie counts, as always! \m/

~M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also install my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)