Saturday, December 20, 2008

Calorie/Exercise Recap: Day 30

Calories for Day 30 (December 20th 2008):

S - 30 Grapes = 102
S - 1 can of Potato Soup = 273
M - (Subway) 12" Turkey/Ham Sub (with Cheese, low-cal Mayo, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion, and Green Peppers on Herb and Cheese Bread) = 846
M - Turkey Bacon Club Panini = 390
S - 1 (17g) "Turtle" (chocolate) = 90
Total calories: 1701

Exercise for Day 30:
25+ minutes of walking while shopping, etc.

Caloric Outcome: 5/5

Notes: Got some nice groceries while out shopping today. I made sure to get things that would fit nicely into my daily calories. I even got in some exercise by hoofing it around several stores, everything counts, right? I could use a little snack right now, but instead I'm going to go to bed. Oh, and tomorrow is my (1 month on track!) measurements check-in...eek!

~M

No comments: