Sunday, December 7, 2008

Panini Review!

Today I had the 2 paninis that I bought on Friday, one was disgusting, and one was the best thing I have ever tasted!! So I thought I'd do a little review. Here's what they were:

Lean Cuisine Steak and Mushroom Panini
170 grams.
340 calories per 170 grams.
9 grams of fat per 170 grams.
Appearance - 2.5/5
Price - 2/5 ($4.49 per serving)
Taste - 0/5
Will I Purchase Again? - NO!
Notes: The look of it frozen told me I probably wouldn't like it already, lol, and the cooked appearance only looked slightly more tasty. The smell was very nasty as well. The spices on it were terrible and it was all I could taste. I knew as soon as I saw it it was going to be gross. I just wish I never tried it, lol, and never wasted the calories on it! Never again.

Stouffer's Bistro Smoked Turkey Club Panini
170 grams.
390 calories per 170 grams.
15 grams of fat per 170 grams.
Appearance - 5/5
Price - 2/5 ($4.49 per serving)
Taste - 5/5 (I really mean 10/5, lol!)
Will I Purchase Again? - YESSSS! MANY TIMES, LOL!
Notes: Looks appealing straight away. Smells yummy. Generous cheese and meat, great spread on the tasty bread. Well worth the calories. I wish I has this lunch everyday of the week!

So there you have it. Both were expensive for an everyday lunch, but the Stouffer's was well worth it, lol, plus I've seen them on sale here for $3.49 sometimes. The Lean Cusine should be discontinued, lol! If I could afford to through away brand new food then I would have after the first bite. So if anyone who comes across this is looking for a low calorie lunch and/or is interested in the microwaveable paninis then I highly (Can you tell? LOL!) recommend checking out the Stouffer's lunch line. I am also a big fan of the Barbeque Chicken...umm I don't know what they are called but they look like yummy flakey Hot Pockets, in Stouffer's Bistro line as well. Sadly, they are rarely in stock. But, I stock up when I can, heh. Enjoy!

~M

No comments: