Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Change Of Plans?

The whole measurements thing is annoying me. I took a quick peek at my waist and hips and I don't think they've changed at all yet!! Ugh!! So, I'm going to stick to doing them alot less, maybe I will see results if I only check every 2-3 months. Hopefully I will start to see some size difference soon, after all that's what I really care about. If in the future I've lost 100 pounds but only 2" off my waist I'm going to be seriously ticked off, lol, so inches are what I really want. Maybe some strength training will help? I'm going to try to remember to fit in some time with my exercise band, do some arm curls, some squats, just the basics. It could help with the inches, and it couldn't hurt, for sure! Send me some good vibes, lol, I need them. Gotta stay motivated until the inches start coming off!

~M

No comments: