Thursday, December 25, 2008

Calorie/Exercise Recap: Day 35 (Christmas!)

Calories for Day 35 (December 25th 2008):
~*CHRISTMAS DAY!*~

S - 13g of Honey Roasted Peanuts = 78
M - 2 (128g each) Barbeque Chicken Crustinis = 640
S - 500ml of Chocolate Milk = 320
M - Christmas Dinner!! (105g of roasted, no fat, no skin, white meat Turkey, 1/2cup of low sodium Stove-Top Stuffing, 1/2cup of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, 1/2cup of Corn, 85g of Green Beans, 50g of Cranberry Jelly) = 640(!!)
Total calories: 1678

Exercise for Day 35:
None.

Caloric Outcome: 5/5

Notes: I had a great day at home with my guys and our pets. My calories were awesome for today, I'm so glad I kept things under control, and my dinner was filling for so few calories! Everything was cooked without any extra fat or calories. It was so yummy, too! If I can stay within my calorie range on Christmas, then anything is possible! So, I'm off now, getting tired after a long day. Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night! (LOL!)

~M

No comments: